The Intentional Parent Project
Registration for this program is closed.
Our Spring Project will begin February 13th, 2017.
Registrations will open in mid-January 2017.
10 tools to help you be more intentional
10 skills to help your children be more cooperative
Here is what you will get when you choose in to the program:
- 10 practical tools for bring more self-care and focus to your internal experience of being a parent, so as to support you in showing up ever better, especially during challenging times
- 10 tried and true Positive Discipline strategies for practicing with your children that will result in stronger relationships, and an increase in cooperation and contribution to the family
- 10 coaching style webinars focused on providing support, guidance and feedback for the challenges that you are currently facing with your kids
- Emails that share content and action steps for moving forward in your practice
- Texts messages* that will further serve to encourage you to maintain your declared intention and action
- A private Facebook group that will serve as our community hub - a place for questions, celebration, and encouragement. I will be there daily, answering any questions that come up
The goal of the program is to couple the INTERNAL WORK of being a human, with the EXTERNAL WORK of being in relationship with our children, in a way that is accessible and practical.
Sounds amazing, right?
I will be with you every step of the way - coaching, supporting and celebrating you and our community.
What about the cost?
You may be thinking that a program with LOADS of value is going to be LOADS of money... Not true!! It is SO IMPORTANT to me that this program is available to everyone who needs it - so important, in fact, that I am determined to keep it as low as possible.
Your investment for the 10 week Intentional Parent Project is $199
"10 weeks!! Why so long?"
Learning new behavior takes time and energy... It can be two steps forward and one step back. I want to hold space for participants to really learn this work and put it into practice so that it becomes a part of who they are.
"How will you deliver the information?"
Each week we will focus on a different tools for self-regulation/self care that will support us in our own internal experience, while also learning about a Positive Discipline tool to be using with our kids that strengthens relationship and increases cooperation and contribution.
Information/lessons will be sent to participants each week via email. There will also be weekly webinars/livestreams each week that will reflect and address the questions that are showing up in the community. Finally, participants will have the option of signing up for daily (Monday-Friday) text messages* that will serve to support them in their practice.
Finally, the Intentional Parent Project will have it's own closed FB Group. This is where we will form a community of like-minded parents on the path of supporting ourselves and each other on the intentional parenting journey. This will be a safe place for asking for help, reflecting on our process, and celebrating our wins. I will be present in the group each day, as a guide and cheerleader for participants.
"Is this something that requires me to be somewhere at a certain time??"
Nope, the Intentional Parent Project is designed so that parents can access the support and information on their own schedule. While there will be scheduled webinars/livestreams, they will always be available for replay, so that you can watch at a time that is convenient for you.
"Will international text messaging* be available?"
The texting software used during the #JoyfulCourage10 did not allow for international texting. I am currently in the process of researching other software that will make the text support available to all participants, including those outside of the US. Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of the page.
Registration for the Intentional Parent Project is closed for Fall 2016.
This program will be available again Spring 2017.
Have more wonders or questions?
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we can set up a time to talk
and explore if this program is the right fit for you at this time.
I would love to have you join me for 10 weeks of transformative parenting!
I am so passionate about this work, and would be honored to support you!
* A word about text messaging... I am currently shopping for a text messaging software/program that fits the needs of this program, while also fits into my budget. While my goal is to provide text messaging to all participants, there is a chance that it won't be available simply due to the cost.