Live Workshops and Classes
Bring Joyful Courage to you!
Whether you are a business, preschool or a PTA, hiring Joyful Courage to come and inspire and support parents is a great way to give back and build community.
There are many different offers to take advantage of - all of which can be tailored to your specific needs. Keep reading to learn more about each offer and contact email@example.com with any questions you have...
If you are a parent, looking for a chance to participate in one of these workshops, check the Joyful Courage calendar page.
- 45 minutes workshop followed by a 15 minute q&a
- Designed for working parents in a company setting
- Learn the basics of what motivates behavior, and easily applicable tools and practices that allow for more peace and balance in the home environment.
- 1.5 hour workshop
- An introduction talk that explores the theory behind PD, basic brain science, and using encouragement and curiosity to invite more cooperations and contribution into the home
- Consideration on topic and direction can be taken based on the needs and make up of your group
- 3 hour workshop
- This workshop focuses in on the specific challenges of living and loving kids under five. The agenda offers parents the chance to explore the life skills they hope their children learn over time, how belonging and significance is a driver of behavior, and the unique brain development that occurs during this early part of life. Parents will leave with tools to put into action immediately.
- 4.5 hour workshop
- This is a deep dive into the work of Positive Discipline. This half day training allows parents to gain a deeper understanding of the theory behind PD, criteria for effective discipline, and how our own emotions when confronted by the challenges of parenting are the biggest hint towards the beliefs behind our kids behavior. Many practical tools are taught and practiced throughout this lively and interactive training.
- 14 hour class over 7 weeks
- This class allows parents the information and support they need to really transform the climate of their home. Theory, brain science and the over arching theme of modeling, teaching, and practicing life skills, guides the group as they dig into positive discipline tools and concepts. Emphasis is put on relationship building, as well as adult self regulation as parents learn, over time, what it means to be kind and firm.
- Hours can be broken up in a way that fits your group
Teaching Parenting the Positive Discipline Way
- This interactive training workshop is designed for parents, teachers, parent educators, caregivers, counselors, therapists, nurses and others who want and effective discipline approach that intagrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging behaviors. Upon successful completion of this workshop, participants will be certified Positive Discipline Parent Educators.
- For more information about Teaching Parenting the Positive Discipline Way, contact Casey
Contact us by email or by phone
to discuss the possibility of bringing a live workshop
to your group.
360.348.6367 - firstname.lastname@example.org