One of my favorite parenting tools, which fully connects our kids to significance and belonging, is the offer and the counter-offer. Casey and her very special guest, Malaney, discuss the best way to use offers and counter-offers.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
· My eight year old niece chimes in on why having the option to counter offer helps her feel happy
· Imagine aligning your vision of boundaries and expectations with that of your child’s
· Building life long skills in processing, communicating and self confidence
· An effective tool that helps build feelings of belonging and significance
· What are non-negotiables vs.negotiables
· How opening up the opportunity for your child to have a voice will help them ease into non-negotiables with healthy cooperation
Young Living Essential Oil
Today you heard me talk about how helpful Panaway Essential Oil was in keeping my family healthy. If you are interested in finding out more about Young Living Essential Oils, feel free to email me at email@example.com OR go to http://bit.ly/caseyyloils - I am happy to support you!
Coaching with Casey
Are you playing with the idea of one on one coaching? I currently have a few spots available in my schedule and would LOVE to work with you.
Coaching with Casey is a three month commitment. We will explore your vision for parenting and even bigger, how you want to show up for your life. We explore mindset, and how shifts in mindset create big shifts in relationship. And finally, we deep dive into the tools and strategies of Positive Discipline for teaching, modeling and practicing life skills.
Coaching is an investment. If you would like to find out more, and explore the possibility that coaching is a good fit for you, schedule a 20 minute explore call. Click here and we will schedule our call!
Be a Subscriber
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Joyful Courage Podcast on iTunes to get the latest shows STRAIGHT to your device!! AND PLEASE rate and review the Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast on iTunes to help me spread the show to an ever larger audience!!
CLICK HERE to watch a video that shows up how to subscribe with your iPhone!