Meredith Masony is on the podcast today!! She blogs at That’s Inappropriate and loves to share her stories about, life, marriage, motherhood, and her quest to be the best person she can be. Meredith has three kids ages 10, 7, 5. Her motto is “I’ll say it, so you don’t have to.” Life is messy, and it’s OK to talk about it. She invites all parents to join her on her search for sanity and hopefully you can have a few laughs along the way.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- The parenting struggle is real
- Meredith opens up about the first few years with little ones
- Feeling stuck, alone and eventually facing a difficult life event moved her to speak out
- We are not alone, we all feel lost at some point
- Sharing the hard parts of the journey is the first step in thriving though it
- You deserve more than to survive
- Parents deserve to thrive
- Creating a like-experiencing community can support us through even the most mundane events, potty training anyone?
- Humor is key! Sometimes the truth and humor are all you need to feel connected
- How to handle overnight success and sticking with your purpose
- The importance of modeling purpose
- Why having our own goals outside of our kids is important
- Balance is tough
- Letting go of ‘mom-guilt’
Where to find Meredith:
Mother’s Journey to Joyful Courage
PNW FALL TOUR!!
I am so so SO happy and excited to get to share ALL the details about this amazing workshop! Registration is now open for my Bellingham, Seattle, Portland AND BOISE events and SPACE IS LIMITED so you are going to want to sign up NOW and reserve your spot.
Coaching with Casey
Are you playing with the idea of one on one coaching? I currently have a few spots available in my schedule and would LOVE to work with you.
Coaching with Casey is a three month commitment. We will explore your vision for parenting and even bigger, how you want to show up for your life. We explore mindset, and how shifts in mindset create big shifts in relationship. And finally, we deep dive into the tools and strategies of Positive Discipline for teaching, modeling and practicing life skills.
Coaching is an investment. If you would like to find out more, and explore the possibility that coaching is a good fit for you, schedule a 20 minute explore call. Click here and we will schedule our call!
Be a Subscriber
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Joyful Courage Podcast on iTunes to get the latest shows STRAIGHT to your device!! AND PLEASE rate and review the Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast on iTunes to help me spread the show to an ever larger audience!!
CLICK HERE to watch a video that shows up how to subscribe with your iPhone!