Parenting from within takes practice practice practice. What are the significant tools we need to really delve within? Inside of us exists what we need to connect to the way we want to parent. Using these tools at our disposal will allow us to open up, connect, reset and navigate the challenges that come with development. Just like we are in constant practice it’s key to continue the conversation! Our children are not the only humans in development.
What you will hear
- The emotional journey of choosing Positive Parenting
- Is your inner voice helping or hindering your practice
- Our old stories can create blocks when we practice PD
- What shows up when our children touch on those old stories (triggers)
- How we talk to ourselves when it seems everyone around us has it together
- Where do we chose to sit when we are in anger, resentment and “stuckness”
- Why are you choosing PD and/or Conscious Parenting?
- What are the themes that drive us to want to parent this way?
- What themes to we use to keep us on a pendulum
- Once we choose into the practice we can create habits that navigate through these themes and stories
- Awareness is the first step to helping us acknowledge the triggers so we can create a connection into this parenting journey
- This is a collective journey
- Mindfulness with ground us into the practice and what we need
- Using mindfulness will bring you into your biggest tool- your body, senses, feelings and emotions
- Listening to your body is accepting the messages and signals you are sending to your conscious
- What do you notice in challenging situations?
- Where do your signals sit? Belly? Shoulders? Chest?
- Follow the wisdom your body is sending.
- Fears cloud our vision and takes us into the “what ifs”
- Getting curious allows us to approach our children without getting stuck in the fog
- How to use the neutrality of your body to shift into a better experience
- Shifting can open us up the possibility that we are the best parent for our kids and we can make repairs
In Her Voice, By Kelly Covers
Mother’s Journey to Joyful Courage
PNW FALL TOUR!!
I am so so SO happy and excited to get to share ALL the details about this amazing workshop! Registration is now open for my Bellingham, Seattle, Portland AND BOISE events and SPACE IS LIMITED so you are going to want to sign up NOW and reserve your spot.
Coaching with Casey
Are you playing with the idea of one on one coaching? I currently have a few spots available in my schedule and would LOVE to work with you.
Coaching with Casey is a three month commitment. We will explore your vision for parenting and even bigger, how you want to show up for your life. We explore mindset, and how shifts in mindset create big shifts in relationship. And finally, we deep dive into the tools and strategies of Positive Discipline for teaching, modeling and practicing life skills.
Coaching is an investment. If you would like to find out more, and explore the possibility that coaching is a good fit for you, schedule a 20 minute explore call. Click here and we will schedule our call!
Be a Subscriber
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Joyful Courage Podcast on iTunes to get the latest shows STRAIGHT to your device!! AND PLEASE rate and review the Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast on iTunes to help me spread the show to an ever larger audience!!
CLICK HERE to watch a video that shows up how to subscribe with your iPhone!