REGISTRATION OFFICIAL OPENS SATURDAY (but if you are seeing this now and are ready to sign up, YOU CAN!). Woohhooo --- so happy to be opening the doors again to the membership program! Now is the time – join us!
Casey takes listeners through real scenarios shared by our parenting community. She takes us through the process of connecting before correcting, so that we can create solutions with our kids. She invites listeners to recognize the tools we are using that aren't helpful, and shares how to replace them with tools that help us connect. while also guiding them to work together and find solutions that empower them.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How to show up and hold space for problem solving with your kids
- Becoming aware of the rigidity and resistance when disciplining their kids
- Recognize that often the best solutions come directly from our kids
- Becoming aware of non-judgment and non-attachment and understand how this can positively influence the parent/child relationships
- What does it look like to surrender and how this can become a practice of modeling
- Understanding their developmentally appropriate behavior is not against parents – it’s their developmental phase.
- Brain development plays a major role in behaviors.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Into it? Head over to the Young Living website and get yourself some!!
Use this link to access the website. Let me know if you have any questions.
Register for the Living Joyful Courage Membership Program
“Being a part of the Living Joyful Courage Membership Program has encouraged me to continue practicing to be parent and person that I want to be. I choose my experience to situations. There's no easy answer to fix my kids behavior… It is more about how I be with my kids that creates a good experience versus what I do to make them listen to me.
Since starting this practice I feel stronger connection with my kinds, I feel a shift in myself, and I believe I am the perfect mom for my kids…
Other should consider program because the parenting journey is not easy, and it's an ongoing practice. The support and information Casey provides, with emails, webinars, and coaching calls is so beneficial, and she provides it in a way that is easy to understand and put directly in the practice I have also found there is so much value in a tribe of parents sharing experiences, willing to listen, and offering encouragement and it reminds me that I am not alone on this journey.”
Be a Subscriber
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Joyful Courage Podcast on iTunes to get the latest shows STRAIGHT to your device!! AND PLEASE rate and review the Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast on iTunes to help me spread the show to an ever larger audience!!
CLICK HERE to watch a video that shows up how to subscribe with your iPhone!