#JoyfulCourage10 is back!
Just in time for summer – we will be deep diving into creating an intentional vision for how we want to BE for the season ahead. Join the community for 10 days of email inspiration, FB Live groundings, and tools for setting yourself up for a fabulous summer season. Click here to register now.
Meet Julie Stubblefield, founder of Fit Mom Revolution. She’s a mother, wife, fitness professional and all around inspiration of strength and confidence in how we care for our bodies. After years of struggling through the all too common yoyo game, Julie found that changing her attitude and perception around nourishing and moving her body she realized her body was whole, not broken. She’s bringing this “aha moment” and sharing it with moms everywhere inspiring a Fit Mom Revolution!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- The importance of stepping away from the diet cycle
- How changing the perception of our bodies will change how we approach the care we give our whole self
- Having a life you enjoy in a body you love
- Nourishment and movement are a family practice
- Giving gratitude around nourishment
- There is no “one size fits all”, must work for your family
- Instilling healthy meal time habits for all family members
- A healthy attitude towards nutrition does not have to be complicated
- Giving our kids space to share their perception of their body image, and let them explore these feelings
What does Joyful Courage mean to you?
Joyful Courage means taking the approach of curiosity and hope to create a beautiful experience for you and your family. It’s worth going out on a limb for.
Where to find Julie:
Love Your Bodcast Podcast - subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher Radio
There is still time!!! This month I am giving away mantra bracelets to the three people that share the Podcast the MOST on social media!! There is still time to get in on the action. Make sure to pick an episode, say why others should listen, tag me, and voila! You are entered to win – and the best part – the more often you share, the more likely it is you will win!! You have through May 31st.
Join the Discussion
Be a Subscriber
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Joyful Courage Podcast on iTunes to get the latest shows STRAIGHT to your device!! AND PLEASE rate and review the Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast on iTunes to help me spread the show to an ever larger audience!!
CLICK HERE to watch a video that shows up how to subscribe with your iPhone!